Training an application letter

>> Saturday, January 22, 2011

This an example of letter of application for training or internship programs . For hospitality students, on the job training is one important factor determining graduation and training in leading hotels also will give a plus to apply for jobs if they are graduating from college. Please use the training sample cover letter below, and please be modified according to the field and course of each


.....................................................................................

To: Human Resources Department
Conrad Bali Hotel


Nusa Dua – Bali


Re: Apllication for Training from beginning of December 2009 to End of June 2010


Dear Sir/Madam,

At present I am a full time student at PPLP Dhyana Pura majoring in Hotel and Tourism Industry. My main subjects are Management in Room Division. As an Integrated part of my studies to make a training, I would be pleased if I could get the possibility to do this at your established and well known hotel

As I have seen, service orientation is a very important factor for the organization that turns Conrad Bali into a competitive player on the tourist market. I would like to see and learn how this is carried out and controlled and obviously will love to learn it with the best.

I am convinced that my skills are also a great value and advantageous for your organization. For your perusal, I am enclosing my resume.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hear from you soon

Sincerely Yours,

(Your Name)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP