Contoh Surat Lamaran Bahasa Inggris Posisi Marketing And Sales

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

Box 4610                                                                                                             March 20, 2005
Putnam Lake
15 Jump Street
Patterson, N.Y. 12566
To Whom It May Concern:
I enclosed my resume in response to your Last Ever sales advertisement in the Rochester Herald on Sunday, March 18.
My sales/marketing background includes an eigth-year association with Clark’s Sport Inc., where I was in charge of developing the New England territory. This involved recruiting, training, and working with sales force. It was also my responsibility to develop and implement sales/marketing plans and strategies in support of the field sales effort.
I am presently employed as Sales Manager of Jackson and Jackson, Inc., a men’s wear manufacturer. I am very eager to return to the sporting goods industry.
In my present position, I call on, sell, and service mass merchandisers, retail chains, department stores, and military exchanges. I achieved success in these and other related activities, and enjoy the fine rapport and reputation developed through my ability to communicate and work with people on all levels.
I am a result-oriented manager who enjoys traveling and working with people, motivating them, and developing their skill to maximum potential. It would be difficult to indicate every area of expertise in my resume; therefore, I would appreciate meeting you to discuss my qualifications for this position greater detail.
I may be reached at the above phone number to set up an appointment for an interview.
Sincerely,
Your Name

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP