application letter for Guest Relation

>> Monday, January 24, 2011

Dear Mr. Harjuno,


During the last three years of my career in the hospitality industry, I have been awarded as a best employee of the year 2011and the best upselling perfomance of the year 2008. When I saw your advertisement for a guest relation, I knew that I should write an introductory cover letter and let my interest in your established company be known.

I am very interested in being considered for the position and believe that my prior experience as a guest assistance make me an ideal candidate to fill that role for your well known hotel.

My goal would be to bring the same dedication and enthusiasm that I have demonstrated in my prior positions to your company by conscientiously handing such responsibilities as arranging guest activities, making arrangements for special services and generally ensuring each customer’s stay is a pleasant experience.

I would consider it an honor to be associated with your established company and hope to have the opportunity to meet or talk with you at your earliest convenience

Sincerely,
Mitsuno

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP