Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Call Center 1

>> Saturday, January 15, 2011

Attn: Manager HRD

Dear Sir/Madam,

Based on the information, Here with this letter I express my genuine interest to join in your institution.

I am .. years old, (male/female) and (single/married) . My highest education is S-1 degree from UNIVERSITAS Gadjah Mada (diganti), majoring in ..., Faculty of ..., with Great Point Average (GPA) : 3,xx.

I have an interest in the work with high degree of personal responsibility and integrity either as an individual or a team. I believed that my educational background has provided me with the knowledge and skills necessity for the job, so I could work whenever and anywhere you want.

Here with I enclose my CV (Curriculum Vitae), to vouch my character and capabilities as you may require.

If you find my application suitable, I would be glad to be scheduled for an interview for your convenience. You can contact me at phone number 021 - xxxxxx or my mobile phone 0813xxxxxxxx. I would appreciate your decision very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP