Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Call Center

>> Saturday, January 15, 2011

Human Resources Department
Jakarta

To whom it may concern:

i am very interested for applying as a ..... in your company. I am confident that my qualifications meet your requirements.

I would like to add that i am able to work independently just as good as working in the team. I am a hard worker, eager to learn, easy going, have a good knowledge customer behavior, creative and innovative.

I have attached my resume. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. I wish i could be one of the lucky guy to live in the dynamic part of the world by joining your company and would be ready for an early interview at your convenience.

Sincerely yours,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP