Surat Lamaran Kerja Data Entry

>> Thursday, January 27, 2011

Human Resource Manager
BANK BNI Syariah

Dear Sir/ Madam,

From the information I have received that there is a job opening in your company. I am very interested in the position of Data Entry in your company. I am a fresh graduate from ...... with a Diploma degree in ..... I believe that I will be able to explore any possibilities and challenges offered by the job. Herewith I enclosed my Curriculum Vitae that may provide you details of my background and qualifications.

I am able to work under pressure, work well and comfortable with others. I have an outgoing, pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills, and good computer and English skills.

Please give me an opportunity to meet you to discuss my qualifications and the role I might play in your company. I would like a chance to do all that I could to learn from your company and to contribute for the success of your company in the future. You can reach me at the address I have provided to you or at my mobile number. Thank you in advance for your time and considerations.

Sincerely,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP