Surat Lamaran Kerja Mechanical Engineering

>> Monday, January 24, 2011

PT Astra International Tbk
Jl. Gaya Motor Raya No. 8.
Sunter II
Jakarta


Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm looking for job, and I sincerely hope you consider my application.

My name is ...., Male .....th and single. I am a graduate from the Polytechnic ......... majoring in mechanical engineering with GPA 2.xx, for your considering, My organization and social skill is good, I have experience in manufacturing (technical and management) and also in the field inventory.

For the purpose, I am sending herewith the curriculum vitae. I would be obliged for coming to interview upon your invitation.

Thank you and regards,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP