Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan Call Center 2

>> Saturday, January 15, 2011

To:
Mr. Fanny Hanadi
Att. HRD Department Manager

Dear Sir or Madam,
Referring your advertisement at Daily Kompas, I am seeking in position as Call Center Supervisor at your company.

I am graduate from .... University of ..... able to communicate in English both written and oral, little in Mandarin, able to operate such as Windows and internet.

I am considered energic, motivated, honest, loyal, can work well with others, and also be to learn easily. I can be placed in any town, inside or outside Java Island.

Could you give me an opportunity to meet you at your convenience to discuss my qualification and the role that I might play in your company.

Thank you very much for your attention and I am waiting for your reply.

Yours Sincerely,


.......

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP