Contoh Surat Lamaran Untuk Engineering (Bahasa Inggris)

>> Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bekasi , Dec 3, 2010
Attention To:
Mr. Hanamichi
Human Resources Department
PT.Guna Jaya Indonesia
Jl. Besar Sukamaju No. 11
Bekasi

Dear Sir,

On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Narno Wijaya, 22 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a Control System Engineer and graduated from Gadjah Mada University (UGM) on May 2007 with GPA 3.78. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.

Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Narno Wijaya
Phone : 021 – 5689357
Jl. Mawar No.45
Bekasi

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP