contoh surat lamaran kerja dalam bahasa inggris_ Customer Relationship Officer

>> Monday, January 24, 2011

Human Resources Division
BANK BNI SYARIAH

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in your job opening. I would like to apply for Customer Relationship Officer (CRO) in your company. I believe that I have the qualification that you are looking for.

My name is ......... I am graduated from .... University, Faculty of ....... I am an active, and dynamic person, trustworthy, able to work individually or team, self-motivated, positive work attitude and willing to work hard.

I believe that my educational backgrounds as well as my personal abilities and skills can accommodate your company’s need and would be an asset to your company.
Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae with personal data, copy of certificates, and other documents for your inspection, including recent photograph. I would be happy to present myself to you for interview at any time in the future.

I look forward to hear your favorable answer. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

Heru Susanto

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP